pregnancy

Thursday, March 12, 2009

PT Connie's visit

Well, it wasn't the rear-kicking that I had been fearful of. What I like about Connie is that she is very much about giving you the tools and letting you govern yourself. That is the best way for me. If I get yelled at like Jillian does on BL, I freeze up and don't do very well, or I just get ticked off--not the best thing for me. She encouraged me and made sure that I was really back on track, and gave me some new exercises to do that will push me. I started to have some injuries last month, but I backed off the exercise, and she told me what to do differently so that it doesn't happen again. I'm so glad I decided to get a trained professional who is so positive.

She took my measurements:
Hips: 43 (that's 1.5 inches)
Belly: 37.5 (that's 3 inches)
Thigh: 22.5 (same)

I was pretty excited! I also asked what she thought about TAIslim, and she said that it seems alright and to just take it and see how I feel. I'll be taking only 2 oz a day instead of 4oz, though. I don't think I need to take any more than that per day.

No comments: