pregnancy

Monday, March 9, 2009

End of Week 9 Report

I was really good that day that I finally kept track...what was that, Friday? Anyway, the weekend was not as good...have I ever mentioned that my lemon bars are REALLY good? :(

Last Week's Weight: 195
Today's Weight: 193.4
Difference: 1.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 14.8 lbs

I still lost a little bit, but I'm going to have to really kick it into gear from here on out. Don't worry, Connie will be here on Thursday morning, and she'll kick me, alright.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to take that TAIslim or not. It seems like a good product, I just don't think I'll take the doses they say to if I decide to use it, because I've had good fortune so far just doing it myself. I'm going to try to do some more research on it and then post my findings.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Great job girl. You did better than me. Work hard, it is worth it. It is hard, but we can do this. I love you.