pregnancy

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Day

Yesterday and today I did another 2 miles in 30 mins on the treadmill, but today I started having the fight with myself right after I got onto the treadmill. It was kinda hard, but I stayed on and felt really great about half way through. That's good though, because now I know that I can do it, even when I feel like I can't--because it actually means that I just don't want to for what is probably a lame reason, like "it's hard". So what, and I feel good. Tomorrow I will start the run3/walk3 thing, repeated 5 times, with a 5 min warm up.

I did really well with the eating yesterday except that I wanted some bread with my dinner, so I had some--2 pieces. Not very good. I also had about a cup of a carob-banana malt that my sister made for me with double churned vanilla ice cream, skim milk, and the above mentioned flavors. I figured I was allowed a little bit of sweetness, since it was my birthday. At least I didn't totally blow it, (at least not really bad), but I'm sure I went over 1550 by a little. It was probably around 1600-1650 yesterday--I obviously didn't finish keeping track.

No comments: