pregnancy

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doing Better

Today I woke up feeling much better about the future and myself. I got onto the treadmill and did a run2min/walk4min thing for 30 mins, and completed 2 miles doing that. That's a pretty big step for me. My upperbody is sore from doing weights yesterday, and it's actually a good feeling.

A really hard thing from yesterday was having to start over on a mental basis also. I had to fight myself a bit to get on the treadmill yesterday because it was already 10am and would have been way easier to just allow myself to go with the thought of, "No, it would just be easier to start over tomorrow morning." I'm glad that feeling didn't prevail, because, in reality, it wouldn't have been any easier today--I would have just had the same fight with myself and even felt a little worse for not just doing it the day before.

I did really well on my eating yesterday, though I could have used 2 more cups of water and a few more green veggies; I need to go to the store.
Here are yesterday's numbers:
1454 cals 32g fat 182g carbs 99g protein 7c water
Today was good also, but I'll post the final tally tomorrow.

2 comments:

mina said...

congrats on willing yourself onto the treadmill! it's so hard for me... i hate walking/running in place. i'm more easily motivated to go run outside but i can understand if your situation doesn't allow. keep it up! ^^

Patty said...

Oh what at common feeling. You are not alone. Great job getting back into things. You can do this you have already com so far. Your run/walk sounds do familiar. If you want check out some of my first post on my 130 blog. I should look at them too. Have a great day.
Love ya girl.