pregnancy

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Going out of town

I've done well with exercise and staying in calorie range. I will be out of town all next week. I'm going to get cardio in everyday by walking/running and practicing Hula. I don't know if I mentioned before that I have taken up Hula. It definitely gets my calves and hip flexors and the top of my thighs. I like it a lot. I will have to be careful about what I eat. Since we will be staying with family, I should be able to get foods from the grocery store in order to behave myself with eating. I also plan on making a batch of my homemade protein bars (pretty tasty) to take with me to hold me over when I'm in the car or snacky so that I don't mess everything up.

1 comment:

The Boehme Family said...

Can you post the recipe for your protein bars, please? Also, I was wondering if you could give us a little idea of what your cardio rotation involves. I am very interested to know.