pregnancy

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Slower Week

I haven't been keeping up on my counting very well, and I think I've gone over/not made the best food choices for about 3 days. I'm doing better today, though. I want to do better. I haven't really exercised this week since the last time I posted. I think I'll have to do the elliptical machine from now on until it's time to train for the September half-marathon. I want to do it, I can do it, I will do it. I still feel good about it, I just haven't been pushing myself as hard this week. I do have to practice Hula today, though. I have Hula class tomorrow, and the only step I can remember right now is the u'wehe. I had better get it down today, or I'll be in trouble tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Titmi said...

Come on Char!! You can do it!!

Patty said...

You like to Move it, Move it. Keep moving girl. Get on that eliptical. You can do this. Work for that Healthier you.
Love you.