pregnancy

Friday, February 20, 2009

Kicked up a notch

Well, I suppose that 'bumped' would be more accurate than 'kicked' up a notch. I did my first day of running 3 mins, walking 3. I stayed right at or barely below 5.0 on the treadmill during the run, and at 3.5 while walking. I want to be able to bump up my speed also, but I'll at least just keep doing what I can.

I know it was the right thing to do to bump it up today because 1. it was pretty hard for me and 2. I was able to do it anyway. I did almost 2.5 miles with my warm up and cool down. I did do upperbody weights today as well, but didn't push as hard because the back of my arms are hurting, right above my elbows and toward my triceps. I think I should keep working, but I need to be careful.

Eating went well. I have to manage carefully because I might have cake on a combined bday party for my sister and me on Saturday.

1 comment:

Molly said...

YOU GO GIRL! I hate that part when you have to push through and then when you do its GOOD. Probably those endorphin thingys.... :) You're doing so good Char, ME SO PROUD!