pregnancy

Monday, January 19, 2009

End of Week 2 report

Again, had a bit more dessert than intended after Sunday supper, but for a different reason.

Last weight: 204.2
Today's weight: 200
Difference: 4.2 lbs
Total weight loss: 8.2 lbs!

PT Connie called me today to see how I was doing. She said as long as I am eating enough calories, my muscle won't be wasting away on the days I miss exercising. She said that the way I am eating just gives my metabolism a kickstart. However, I do need to do better on my goal this week.

Goal: Exercise 6 days this week. 6 days cardio, 3 days weights.

4 comments:

Ben and Mel said...

Wow.. there aren't any points after that 200... WAY TO GO!!! You rock my pants... which are a bit looser these days :) Keep it up!

Nicole Udy Photography said...

That's awesome, I've lost 15 lbs so far. I'm 152 but I would so love to be 130 again but I have gained alot of muscle weight training to I might not get back down to that lol!

Patty said...

You are Awesome! Keep it up.

Jennifer Klubnik said...

Great job, Char... keep up the good work, and don't let your slip-ups get to you! You are human (a weird one, but still human nonetheless ;-D)
How great that you are taking care of yourself - you are inspiring me, lady!