pregnancy

Friday, January 30, 2009

good deeds 8)

A lot of emphasis is given to doing good deeds for others, but it's good to do them for yourself also. Here are my good deeds:

Yesterday-
Doing a real workout yesterday that I can feel today.
Staying within nutritional goal ranges and putting in the good stuff instead of junk.
(1382 cals, 33g fat, 158g carbs, 110g protein, 8 cups water)
Today-
Winning the fight with myself and finally getting up and doing the full 30 mins of cardio with the full 5 rotations of speed bursts and everything.
Eating a good breakfast, rather, drinking a good breakfast. A protein loaded breakfast smoothie every morning ensures I get good nutrition that is fast to make and quick to drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I applaud you for doing such great deed. These kinds of acts make our world a better place. Keep it up and lets make this world a better place. Share your good deeds at http://www.aglobaltribe.com

Patty said...

You are AWESOME! I am finally sucking it up today. I have been on a real down hill and the scale shows it. I was up another lb today. boo hoo, but I deserved it. I went running after hitting the snooze twice, but I am glad I did. Have a great day.
Love ya,