pregnancy

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How I did yesterday

Yesterday's nutritional intake was:

1418 calories
36g fat
181g carbs
100g protein
6 cups water

I've decided to post the water also, because it is important and I think I will do better if I report how much I'm getting. I'm doing well today with food, but I didn't exercise yesterday or today. I really need to make more of an effort to get to bed on time and get up on time so that exercise happens. At one of the workshops last weekend, a lady who came to talk about time management told us a quote she had once heard:
"Every day, do something on purpose."
I am going to impliment that in my life. I want purpose in my life, so that's what I'm going to do. Besides, Connie will be coming next Monday, and I don't want to be as weak as I was the first time she came. And that's that.

No comments: