pregnancy

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I finally sucked it up!

Okay, so watching BL last night flipped on yet another little light.

This under 5'8", 19 yr old kid, who weighed over 400 lbs when he started the show (it's week 4 now), was able to run 7 miles and hour for 5 mins. This was because his trainer kept pushing him. He kept saying, "I feel like I can't breathe!" as he was running, but the trainer said quickly to him, "But you ARE breathing..."

That did something to me. When we feel like we can't, most of the time we really can--we just tend to psych ourselves out or take the easy way out of saying "I can't". We can, it's just hard.

I finally sucked it up and did a full rotation of my cardio workout (30 mins) as well as a full rotation of weights this morning. I'm so happy. What's sad is that it wasn't really even THAT hard...I had just convinced myself it was. The worst part was fighting with myself this morning, deciding if I really wanted to get out of bed and 'put myself thru that'. How silly.

Yesterday's Nutrition: I stayed in range, but didn't do the full counts. I probably could have had 1 or 2 more cups of water. I just feel better today.

PT Connie will be here on Tuesday to check on my measurements and push my workout. I'll take the next set of pics on that day. I hope I look better. Woo-hoo!!!

No comments: