pregnancy

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Newspaper & counting

I'm catching up again and have a little blurb as well.

I haven't had time to make all the counts for the last few days. So here's the rundown:

Monday: food within range and did exercise well.
Tuesday: Food above range (hubby's bday--I didn't have any cake or icecream, but I did splurge on the bday supper), probably around 1700 cals. I did exercise well.
Wednesday: food within range, on the low side, didn't exercise. :(
Today: Haven't exercised yet, but I hope I can get it in. I'll not be able to post again until Saturday night at the earliest. I'll update more then.

I didn't have anyone saying they wanted to donate to HaveFun Inc. yet, so I called the local paper, thinking they would put a quick blurb in there with my blog site and the have fun site, but no. They want to do a whole spiel with another weight loss story...and asked if they can use my before pics. I said yes, and then they called and said they wanted me to email them because 'they weren't big enough' when downloaded from the site. I emailed them, and then hubby made me realize that if the pics weren't big enough, they would probably put them on the front page during a slow newsday. I had to laugh or else I would have cried. I think I'm glad I'll be going out of town for a while. Well, if that's not motivation, I don't know what is. Ouch.

3 comments:

The Boehme Family said...

Congrats on the motivation! Now THAT is what I need!

Mary said...

You are so brave! I love your blog! I am so proud of you! Way to go!! Mary

Molly said...

i think thats cool. something else to keep u on track!! the whole town! no, its good! u are so gonna do it and look even hotter!!