pregnancy

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nutritional Report

I ended up putting off my exercise yesterday until 'the right time' and it didn't get done. I need to really get out of the "all or none" attitude when it comes to this. I didn't get up on time to exercise this morning, but I am not letting another day go without doing my exercise.

Good news, yesterday I stayed in range in my food! It wasn't even that hard, it just took dedication and better planning. I had 1274 calories, 28g fat, 169g carb, 95g protein. Bad news, I don't think I got quite enough water. I'm going to do better on that today also. More reporting later. Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

The Boehme Family said...

Charlotte - this is Erin (Kline) Boehme. I just wanted to let you know that I admire you for what you're doing. You are bold for posting your information, something I could never do. I think it would help me to stay on track because I would know that others are watching and waiting for me to succeed.

Please continue to include your advice and tips on your blog, they can help everyone else on their journey. I am on one right now.

Just a note: I find that carbs don't fill me up and keep me full. In order for me to make it through the day without cravings, I HAVE to have protein at every meal. Different things fill up different people and protein is mine.

You motivated me to hit the elliptical today. Thanks for that. I look forward to seeing your progress.